Privacy & Cookies
Privacy & Cookies
This Policy explains why MVL Streetwear collects personal information and how you can limit our use of that data.
1. What is a Cookie?
3. Do Cookies record personal information?
No. Cookies only record browsing behavior and can sometimes track the country off the website visitor, but no such things as name, exact address, phone numbers, etc.
4. Handeling personal information.
When placing an order you have to fill in all the information that is necessary to send the ordered items and to contact you.
This process takes place during the checkout procedure and in a secure environment. We do our utmost to protect user privacy. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be entirely secure, and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information and/or use of the website. Any information that you send is at your own risk and may be read by others. However once we have received your personal information we use strict procedures to protect the security of your personal information.
5. Share personal information to third parties.
We will share personal information with third parties such as subcontractors or providers of various products and services on our behalf. We never sell personal information, or pass it to third parties for marketing purposes without your permission.
By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency
6. Changes to this Policy If we change our Policy, we will post the changes on this page. Please check the website regularly for any changes to this Policy.
7. If you don’t feel we’re adhering to this Policy or if you have any questions. If you believe that we have not adhered to this Policy, please notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to solve the problem promptly.